Register Now
StaceyPowers

Puzzles in Video Games

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's something that's part of some games that you can't really do without not playing the puzzles that comes with the game. It's just like the ones that are in Tomb Raider. 

Yes, I remember that one in Tomb raider, it's simply marred with puzzles that are difficult to cross. I also expressed it too via gladiator via mobile gaming. 

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I remember that one in Tomb raider, it's simply marred with puzzles that are difficult to cross. I also expressed it too via gladiator via mobile gaming. 

Yeah, it was a very good game. As much as I don't fancy puzzle games, I made an exception for the ones that came with Lara Croft Tomb Raider. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it was a very good game. As much as I don't fancy puzzle games, I made an exception for the ones that came with Lara Croft Tomb Raider. 

At least at Lara Croft Tomb raider it was simply exceptional there. Because the puzzles can be bypassed without much hassle buddy. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At least at Lara Croft Tomb raider it was simply exceptional there. Because the puzzles can be bypassed without much hassle buddy. 

You found the puzzles in her game that easy to get through? It's quite hard for me because as much as I like some puzzle games, it gets dff for me most of the time. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Survival adventure games are far more crazy and interesting for me. Yes, Tomb Raider is a great game as well, there is no arguments about that at all. 

What's your all time best survival adventure video game that you have played and how would you rate it? 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's your all time best survival adventure video game that you have played and how would you rate it? 

There are so many of them survival adventure games that l love and mentioning only one wouldn't be fair to others. For example, The Long Dark, Dayz, Frostpunk, and ARK: Survival Evolved. 

On 10/20/2021 at 9:25 AM, Boblee said:

You found the puzzles in her game that easy to get through? It's quite hard for me because as much as I like some puzzle games, it gets dff for me most of the time. 

It's not easy, I never said so, but her game the 'Tomb Raider is an option i like, no matter the puzzles attached to it. I try my best to get past the puzzles, even if I get stuck far too long. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's not easy, I never said so, but her game the 'Tomb Raider is an option i like, no matter the puzzles attached to it. I try my best to get past the puzzles, even if I get stuck far too long. 

It's always difficult for me but when I take the time to study the puzzle well and figure out how it's set and the tricks to use and overcome it, it works like a plan. 

Just now, Boblee said:

It's always difficult for me but when I take the time to study the puzzle well and figure out how it's set and the tricks to use and overcome it, it works like a plan. 

You're right, everything depends on the strategy you induce when it comes to solving puzzles or moving past puzzles in the Tomb raider game or any other puzzle-like game. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, everything depends on the strategy you induce when it comes to solving puzzles or moving past puzzles in the Tomb raider game or any other puzzle-like game. 

Yeah - it's the strategy that gets the job done but strategies or no strategies, puzzles are a big pain in my a**. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, puzzles are kinda ridiculous, because difficult to bypass when you're serious chasing down levels in the game. 

It's only chess that I fancy when it comes to video games puzzle. Yes, it can be challenging but I have been used to it playing off video games with my father when I was still a teenager.