Register Now
StaceyPowers

Puzzles in Video Games

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's only chess that I fancy when it comes to video games puzzle. Yes, it can be challenging but I have been used to it playing off video games with my father when I was still a teenager. 

Do you still play with your father up to this moment? 

41 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yes of course, I still play with him. Although he's old now at about 89 years, he still beat me most of the time. He's a genius. 

That's fabulous one dear, your father is still agile playing with you even at the age of 89 years. I wish him many more years playing chess with you. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only chess that I fancy when it comes to video games puzzle. Yes, it can be challenging but I have been used to it playing off video games with my father when I was still a teenager. 

I find chess very interesting to play as well. It's not the kind of thing game that you will be in a haste to play otherwise it will beat you hands down. 

On 10/22/2021 at 10:46 AM, Boblee said:

I find chess very interesting to play as well. It's not the kind of thing game that you will be in a haste to play otherwise it will beat you hands down. 

I play them once in a while especially the interesting ones like the Chess Ultra which you already mentioned. It's a great game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Opus: Echo of Starsong is another game with a lot of wired but interesting puzzles that can last for up to 8-10 hours of gameplay. 

Hmm, where you able to stay up to 8 hours a day playing opus echo starting video game that got lots of puzzles? 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, where you able to stay up to 8 hours a day playing opus echo starting video game that got lots of puzzles? 

It doesn't mean that you have to play the game for straight 8 hours or more but the whole game time that's required to complete it is between 8 hours or more. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It doesn't mean that you have to play the game for straight 8 hours or more but the whole game time that's required to complete it is between 8 hours or more. 

Okay, that's the average time in which a gamer can take and complete it for one that is experienced and not inexperienced one. 

On 10/24/2021 at 7:20 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, that's the average time in which a gamer can take and complete it for one that is experienced and not inexperienced one. 

Exactly, that's the point. It can take between 8 to 10 hours on an average note to have the game fully completed. I'd play it less than 7 hours if I'm in the mood to push it hard. 

57 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, that's the point. It can take between 8 to 10 hours on an average note to have the game fully completed. I'd play it less than 7 hours if I'm in the mood to push it hard. 

That means you understood how the game works, your experience is good around the game, right? As for newbie, I believe the average time of 8-10 hours will be exceeded.