Register Now
DylanC

Anyone else pumped for The Outer Worlds?

2 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Obsidian are developing a sci-fi open world action-RPG. It's penciled in to release on PS4/XB1/PC next year. These are the same guys who brought us Fallout New Vegas. Anyone else pumped?

I don't like games that basically "Stick it to the man". Mostly because whenever they do that they end up being even more awful than "The man" they are trying to "stick it" too. You want some examples just look at Mighty No, 9 and Yooka-Laylee. However, since this is Obsidian we're talking about, I'm pretty sure we are bound to see a good game.

39 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

LOL

It's true though, they were throwing plenty of shade at Bethesda in their trailer and it's a game with greedy corporations and they want to take back what is rightfully theirs...I hope I'm not right in all seriousness or else I'll be so annoyed...

Just now, killamch89 said:

It's true though, they were throwing plenty of shade at Bethesda in their trailer and it's a game with greedy corporations and they want to take back what is rightfully theirs...I hope I'm not right in all seriousness or else I'll be so annoyed...

I have extreme doubts they would literally do that given all the numerous problems it would bring.

Most likely not a part of the game either.

Also I dunno if they were lampshading Bethesda as much as Bethesda has just released Fallout 76 and they are releasing a similar game...

10 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

I have extreme doubts they would literally do that given all the numerous problems it would bring.

Most likely not a part of the game either.

Also I dunno if they were lampshading Bethesda as much as Bethesda has just released Fallout 76 and they are releasing a similar game...

You never know lol. But I expect a solid title or at least something way better than Fallout 76 and I hope they don't try to kill us with micro-transactions.