Register Now
Alexander.

Memory for Mobile Games

On 9/28/2021 at 7:02 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous for letting me know. And my current mobile phone is 4GB RAM. I am sure it is compatible with the mainstream games you're talking about. 

Yeah - a mobile device of 4GB RAM will definitely be able to run some good games but it may lag sometimes. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - a mobile device of 4GB RAM will definitely be able to run some good games but it may lag sometimes. 

It will go a long way when it comes to accessing some high quality Android games but too many downloads of games will simply lag it, that's why console is the best. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It will go a long way when it comes to accessing some high quality Android games but too many downloads of games will simply lag it, that's why console is the best. 

Yeah - I believe that it's something that may work to some extent but personally I don't use phones with 4GB RAM. 

RAM mostly affects crash rate. When a game runs out of RAM, it'll crash if there's no way for it to free up RAM by closing background apps. A few games will use higher textures on higher RAM devices but not many so if you have sufficient RAM to run a game, it'll make almost no difference to have more than that.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I believe that it's something that may work to some extent but personally I don't use phones with 4GB RAM. 

We need higher RAM phones to truly contend with the applications and smooth running of applications and maintaining smooth optimization. I'll seek to get iPhone pro max 11. 

On 10/3/2021 at 9:49 AM, skyfire said:

In near future 6GB is going to be pretty much common and we have to adjust with the same for sure. so the memory requirement are going to increase for sure. 

You're simply there, days are coming when 6GB RAM phones will be common around individuals just like 2GB, 3GB, 4GB RAMS are common today. 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:53 AM, skyfire said:

Yes indeed. I am definitely not going back to the old 2GB lifestyle because at that point I hardly used apps and games. 

Seriously, it's something I would never do even if I was offered money to do it because it's like going back to stone age. 

14 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Nah. I avoid samsung phones because they tend to have bad rep here and service centers are full of money drain too. 

Over here, they are pretty good. Yes, their products are a bit steep in prices, that is something that I wouldn't argue at all.