Register Now
Alexander.

Memory for Mobile Games

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah for same price you can get the xiaomi products which are much better in the price and overall sales. 

I have a very strong avarice towards Chinese products which xiaomi products is one of. I might consider it in the future, I'm not sure yet. 

2 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Xiaomi and the few other brands are fine. I may even consider the brand oppo/realme but that's all for now. 

With the way that you have been making a strong case for Xiaomi, I might take your word for it and get it at one point in time. 

On 10/23/2021 at 11:10 PM, Heatman said:

I have a very strong avarice towards Chinese products which xiaomi products is one of. I might consider it in the future, I'm not sure yet. 

I don't like Chinese phones. When I say Chinese phones, I mean the Chinese phone brands like Xiaomi, Huawai, etc. When the West say Chinese devices spy on people, I think they are talking truth.

On 5/29/2022 at 9:51 PM, Jasmin said:

I don't like Chinese phones. When I say Chinese phones, I mean the Chinese phone brands like Xiaomi, Huawai, etc. When the West say Chinese devices spy on people, I think they are talking truth.

Samsung and the others collect just as much info but we never hear any backlash for those companies either. I don't like majority of the Chinese phones because they're typically rip-offs with no uniqueness and the support for these devices is awful. 

Right now it is easier to get a mobile phone of 3 to 6 gb ram and above 64gb rom that can be very suitable for gaming with a wider screen, higher performance and superb resolutions, you can go for Samsung brands or oppo as well and they also come with good battery specifications and in a wide range of prices that can suit any budget.

My next targeted phone will be around 6GB of RAM, so I can easily surf the internet, play games without facing issues of lag. Their are some games with 2GB+, if I don't use a powerful RAM phone, it will definitely slow it down. 

My current phone has like 120gb of storage or something, which is far more than enough for me. I haven't had issues with doing any gaming on it, but then again I haven't really done a whole lot of gaming on it. I really don't feel like putting any games on my phone anyway, I see no point in it since I don't game on mobile like I used to. 

On 5/30/2022 at 3:51 AM, Jasmin said:

It's not just the Chinese but all of these big companies, they all do the same thing. Take a look at Google. Is it a Chinese owned company but they spy on their users data and even sell it for their business gains.