Register Now
Alexander.

Ban Hammer

The ban hammer, no likes it whether it's a legitimate ban or by mistake. Were you ever banned lawfully or unlawfully in-game whilst playing with other users? I have. 

The ban was issued on a MC Server. I was an former developer for Pika-Network(A MC Server) and a few years later, a head-admin questioned why I had the Veteran Rank. I explained to him the reasons but he still removed my user group server-wide. Deciding on what to do next, I filed a complaint to the server owner and then the HA+ banned me.

After the server founder read my complaint, he unbanned my account and re-instated my rank but the HA+ banned me again along with removing my rank.  What's worse is the Head Admin+ said you can buy an unban and I'll give you your rank back for 40 Euros. No chance! People should have morals, to be honest.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 12/18/2018 at 6:23 PM, UleTheVee said:

I wish I had a ban so Ic ould promote myself as a bad boy. Sadly, I don't.

Well behaved. Have you or one of your friends ever received any form of punishments such as warnings or mutes? Generally speaking, what's the worse gaming experience you've ever encountered?