Alexander.

Multi-Player or Single Player?

Single Player VS Multi-Player PC Games  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Single Player VS Multi-Player PC Games

• Single Player
    • Multi-Player

On 12/18/2018 at 8:40 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Do you prefer to play single or multi-player PC Games? I've chosen multi-player. I think working as an team is more exciting and will give more fun and enjoyment because of the interaction.

I agree with that sentiment because there are always some hilarious events that happen in multi-player games like a whole town of in-game players choreographing a dance routine spontaneously.

I generally prefer single player games because in my experience they have more longevity. Though I feel like with today's DRM from most places, that's diminished somewhat. 

I could pop in my disc for the Sims 2 or Morrowind in any computer that would run it and just go. I will have it forever. I could drag out an old machine and show my kids these games in 20 years or whatever. 

Don't get me wrong, I still love and play several online games (even MMOs), but I generally lean more towards single player. 

On 12/28/2018 at 6:42 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

What's your reason behind choosing Single Player Gaming? What's your favourite single player game, and why? Your forum post is very vague. 

Well, if you need to know. I just think Single Player experiences are better since multgiplayer can only be fun depending on the people you're matched with. Otherwise you will usually roll them or you will be rolled. Anyways, my favorite Single Player games are Dead Space, Epic Battle Fantasy, Mega Man 11, Resident Evil 2, etc.

7 hours ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I generally prefer single player games because in my experience they have more longevity. Though I feel like with today's DRM from most places, that's diminished somewhat. 

I could pop in my disc for the Sims 2 or Morrowind in any computer that would run it and just go. I will have it forever. I could drag out an old machine and show my kids these games in 20 years or whatever. 

Don't get me wrong, I still love and play several online games (even MMOs), but I generally lean more towards single player. 

I am currently trying to decide on a new MMORPG to play but just can't seem to find one that I really fancy that much.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You name it black desert online, blade and soul etc. It's an awfully long list to be honest.

I'm guessing you probably have, but have you tried SWTOR? 

I know it gets a lot of flack, and for mostly good reasons, but I am really into that game again lately lol 

4 minutes ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I'm guessing you probably have, but have you tried SWTOR? 

I know it gets a lot of flack, and for mostly good reasons, but I am really into that game again lately lol 

I was at one point but the subscription thing kind of turned me off - I think it was way back in 2014.

Just now, killamch89 said:

I was at one point but the subscription thing kind of turned me off - I think it was way back in 2014.

I didn't mind it as much once they made it where if you subscribe just one month you unlock all of the expansions to the game forever, even if you cancel your sub.

7 minutes ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I didn't mind it as much once they made it where if you subscribe just one month you unlock all of the expansions to the game forever, even if you cancel your sub.

The thing is I saw a new one that interested me but I can't remember it's name -_-.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

The thing is I saw a new one that interested me but I can't remember it's name -_-.

So at this rate you might as well just play them all :classic_laugh:

They did server merges like a year or two ago too, and that really made a big difference in how populated the game feels. Idk I just really like it and it makes me sad that eventually it will go offline and I'll never be able to make an Imperial Agent again ;_;