Multi-Player or Single Player?

Single Player VS Multi-Player PC Games  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Single Player VS Multi-Player PC Games

• Single Player
    • Multi-Player

Just now, Cleopatra92 said:

So at this rate you might as well just play them all :classic_laugh:

They did server merges like a year or two ago too, and that really made a big difference in how populated the game feels. Idk I just really like it and it makes me sad that eventually it will go offline and I'll never be able to make an Imperial Agent again ;_;

I have never really been a huge Star Wars fan(don't judge me XD) but I do like Darth Vader. I can see where you are coming from though.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I have never really been a huge Star Wars fan(don't judge me XD) but I do like Darth Vader. I can see where you are coming from though.

Ah then in that case forget SWTOR lol because if you don't like Star Wars then it's just not the same. Sadly I love Star Wars.

PS: I say sadly because it's just not doing it for me lately lol 

7 minutes ago, Cleopatra92 said:

Ah then in that case forget SWTOR lol because if you don't like Star Wars then it's just not the same. Sadly I love Star Wars.

PS: I say sadly because it's just not doing it for me lately lol 

I know lots of Star Wars fans so it's cool.

On 1/19/2019 at 5:23 PM, Darth Maul said:

Definitely multiplayer. There are some games like Call of Duty where I just play multiplayer and ignore single player xD

In GTA V online, I constantly hunt anything that moves. I just love flying a jet and then crashing it right into a group of players but I ensure that I jump out just before(sorry not doing things the radical extremist way) and then I spray them with bullets.

I think single player can be fun but you may have to be pretty focused to play those campaigns etc. In case of multi players you get to be some social among the folks. And it can be fun playing game in that case. I have had my share of the fun when playing the single player games and I prefer when I don't want to be more social in such case.