Register Now
Shortie861

Favourite Christmas Music

Christmas is only a week away now and I for one have been listening to a lot of Christmas music to try and get me in the mood, one song I have been listening to a lot of is Darlene Love - All Alone On Christmas which was a song used in Home Alone 2. I do though have a lot more favourite Christmas songs such as Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin Stevens, Step Into Christmas - Elton John, When A Child Is Born and a whole lot more. Michael Buble and Chris Young are two artists I have been listening to a lot with their Christmas album.

What is your favourite Christmas music? 

9 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

The classics are my favourite. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You is definitely my most loved, I love the tune and the meaning behind the song. I've posted the music video below if you haven't heard this song before. 

One of my favorites too - I love playing it at Christmas.

Figure we bump this thread as it’s getting into the holiday season pretty soon. They'll start playing Christmas songs in stores very shortly. My favorite are the classics from Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman. Simple ones I remember in Christmas cartoons when I was a kid. Yet they are still playing every year!