Register Now
Shortie861

Barry Manilow

I have been a fan of Barry Manilow ever since I can remember (from about the age of around 2 years old) since my Mum and my Grandma introduced me to him. I am now still a fan and love to listen to all his old music as well as his new music even now. I went to see him in concert numerous times from the age of 5 years old and my last one was when I was 16 years old. I would love to go and see him again in concert but I just haven't been able to do so.

Are you a fan of Barry Manilow and have you ever been to any of his concerts? What is your favourite song from Barry?

A lot of people probably try to equate Barry Manilow with James Taylor - but I don't see the connection. Anyhow, I like plenty of "dorky music" -  like The 5th Dimension, Bread, Air Supply - James Taylor.

Edited by Jayson

Barry Manilow is a hell of a talented singer. Some of his songs were and are instant classics. I Write The Songs and Mandy are probably my favorites of his. I also love Ready To Take A Chance Again. Just amazing music. That probably sounds weird as hell coming from a metalhead. But hell, I love Beethoven as well, so go figure.

On 5/3/2019 at 11:44 AM, The Blackangel said:

Barry Manilow is a hell of a talented singer. Some of his songs were and are instant classics. I Write The Songs and Mandy are probably my favorites of his. I also love Ready To Take A Chance Again. Just amazing music. That probably sounds weird as hell coming from a metalhead. But hell, I love Beethoven as well, so go figure.

I listen to Beethoven at times when I'm trying to work - it helps me to relax and let the creativity flow.