Register Now
Jerlene

Fortnite Is Google's #1 Searched Game

Fortnite is the number one searched for game on Google. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not surprised. Fortnite has been dominating the gaming world and every console out there, including mobile gaming. It only seems logical that it would be the number one searched game on Google. 
I was never able to get into Fortnite but I've watched some family members play it and it seems kind of fun, if that's what you're in to. 
Do you guys play Fortnite? 

1 hour ago, Jerlene said:

Fortnite is the number one searched for game on Google. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not surprised. Fortnite has been dominating the gaming world and every console out there, including mobile gaming. It only seems logical that it would be the number one searched game on Google. 
I was never able to get into Fortnite but I've watched some family members play it and it seems kind of fun, if that's what you're in to. 
Do you guys play Fortnite? 

To answer your question. No, I don't play Fortnite and I think it's a waste of time. However, I also respect the game and its popularity because.. Well, I have to lol

26 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Surprisingly Fornite wasn't the most played game of 2018, It was League of Legends.
I still dont get the hype on both games, I mean they are not bad but not that great compared to other online games

You still haven't answered which game is the second most looked for.

Are you hiding something from us :V

Fortnite and one anime based battle royale game was recently topping the twitter too. So it seems like there are lot of competitors in this genre of games. And in near future this will continue to increase for sure. But the people tend to change their taste as the new games come into the play. I am not surprised with fortnite topping the search. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

Fortnite and one anime based battle royale game was recently topping the twitter too. So it seems like there are lot of competitors in this genre of games. And in near future this will continue to increase for sure. But the people tend to change their taste as the new games come into the play. I am not surprised with fortnite topping the search. 

Fortnite is a game that is really easy to get into and the devs continuously provide fun content as well as timely updates so no surprise it is #1 searched game.

Yes and considering more and more kids and the adults alike prefer it over PUBG. I think it can be pretty interesting to see new data. I think more searches are expected if they continue to add some good content and have seasonal additions in the game. 

One reason Fortnite is so popular is because unlike most video games on consoles and PCs, this Fortnite Battle Royale is free to download and play - but I have heard kids getting addicted and becoming depressed if they were not allowed to play Fortnite.

Edited by Folk Artist