Register Now
kingpotato

Cyberpunk 2077 ?

16 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Watch Dogs 2 I will tell you that maybe. But the first one really wasn't all thaty great and it fell flat in many places. Not to mention Ubisoft's sabotaging of the PC version because "MUH CONSOLES"

No idea what you mean by "sabotaging" since they did nothing that altered the game in any radical way other than a slight graphical downgrade. The game still looks gorgeous to me. Gonna have to disagree with you there.

I'm a huge fan of Watch_Dogs and I never felt disappointed by it. I guess it depends on what you expected from it.

On 12/23/2018 at 8:17 AM, Alyxx said:

No idea what you mean by "sabotaging" since they did nothing that altered the game in any radical way other than a slight graphical downgrade. The game still looks gorgeous to me. Gonna have to disagree with you there.

I'm a huge fan of Watch_Dogs and I never felt disappointed by it. I guess it depends on what you expected from it.

True, the game disappointed me, but to be honest I was expecting to much from it, It wasn't that bad, I actually played it all the way to the end since it was a rental, it was average but disappointing.

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Did someone say The Division?...Oh my bad...though we were talking about overhyped games that completely sucked.

In my opinion that was a worse situation than Watch_Dogs. Heck I'd say Aliens Colonial Marines was a WAY worse situation than Watch_Dogs yet everyone talks about Watch_Dogs as if it's on par with it when it's clearly not...

Edited by Alyxx

4 hours ago, Alyxx said:

In my opinion that was a worse situation than Watch_Dogs. Heck I'd say Aliens Colonial Marines was a WAY worse situation than Watch_Dogs yet everyone talks about Watch_Dogs as if it's on par with it when it's clearly not...

I think it's the amount of hype it got just like the division...although Watch Dogs is nowhere near the crap that The Division was.