Register Now
kingpotato

Cyberpunk 2077 ?

I am very much hyped for Cyberpunk. So many people I know keep going on about it and the more I see of it, the more I want to jump in and play it. I definitely see it being the game of the year this year unless all the hype ends up being a huge flop or at least unless another game comes out that can have anymore hype than this one. I always find games that have a lot of hype usually end up a bit of a flop. Really hoping Cyberpunk is not one of those games.

8 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

I am very much hyped for Cyberpunk. So many people I know keep going on about it and the more I see of it, the more I want to jump in and play it. I definitely see it being the game of the year this year unless all the hype ends up being a huge flop or at least unless another game comes out that can have anymore hype than this one. I always find games that have a lot of hype usually end up a bit of a flop. Really hoping Cyberpunk is not one of those games.

Yes it reminds me of Watchdogs, that game had a lot of hype and it end up being a very average game , I do hope that Cyberpunk 2077 exceeds my expectations.

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yes it reminds me of Watchdogs, that game had a lot of hype and it end up being a very average game , I do hope that Cyberpunk 2077 exceeds my expectations.

Don't get your expectations too high to be honest. I really don't think it will be as grand as people expect

2 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Don't get your expectations too high to be honest. I really don't think it will be as grand as people expect

I agree it seems like a mixture of Fallout and Watchdogs. To be honest, I haven't seen anything to suggest it will be a blockbuster but I do hope Cyberpunk does well.

10 hours ago, DylanC said:

It’s one of my most anticipated games. CD Project Red are an incredibly talented developer. I think it’ll do really well both critically and sales-wise.

We will see. Cyberpunk looks nice graphically and from what little I have seen of the gameplay, it is decent but nothing really groundbreaking. Hope I'm proven wrong though.

4 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I don't know if we really should be comparing this to Watch_Dogs. The game wasn't even good.

The comparison is for the hype, Watchdogs also had stunning visuals (On the E3 expo not on the actual game) and a lot of people including me where really hyped about this open world city, and it ended up being and overhyped average game, But we hope that Cyberpunk doesnt end up with the same problem.

I'm riding the hype train so hard I'm hanging off the front screaming "COME AT MEEEEE, BROOOOO!!!!"

Yeah, I am so ready for it...

On 12/21/2018 at 4:47 PM, UleTheVee said:

I don't know if we really should be comparing this to Watch_Dogs. The game wasn't even good.

Dude speak for yourself, I LOVE Watch_Dogs.

Edited by Alyxx

55 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

I'm riding the hype train so hard I'm hanging off the front screaming "COME AT MEEEEE, BROOOOO!!!!"

Yeah, I am so ready for it...

Dude speak for yourself, I LOVE Watch_Dogs.

Watch Dogs 2 I will tell you that maybe. But the first one really wasn't all thaty great and it fell flat in many places. Not to mention Ubisoft's sabotaging of the PC version because "MUH CONSOLES"

Just now, UleTheVee said:

Watch Dogs 2 I will tell you that maybe. But the first one really wasn't all thaty great and it fell flat in many places. Not to mention Ubisoft's sabotaging of the PC version because "MUH CONSOLES"

I remembered that happening and I do agree that the first watch dogs was a real disappointment but the second was good actually. The first one kind of turned off a lot of people from trying the second.