Register Now
Shortie861

Do you prefer Christmas Classics or Recent Christmas?

When it comes to Christmas Music I find that I myself prefer the old classics over the newer Christmas tracks that are released by the newer up and coming artists. Right now I am listening to Bing Crosby and I don't know, something about listening to the old classics really gives me a Christmas feeling.

What do you prefer? The old classics or the newer songs?

It’s all about the classic Christmas songs like Wham, Bobby Helms, Chris Rea etc. Those songs give me a warm fuzzy nostalgic feeling, which makes me feel “Christmassy”, if that makes sense. Christmas carols also do the same thing to me, too.

Edited by DylanC

I personally love the traditional Christmas songs because the new ones are just refurbished versions, they don't the sound the same as the classics. Orginal song tracks definitely feel more heartfelt and soulful. We have a while to go before Christmas - 8 months and counting. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I prefer classics, when "modern" pop artists try their hand at chirstmas songs it usually is disastrous.

But I'm not into the whole birth of Jesus thing, to me christmas is just about good eats, and appreciating loved ones. Not necessarily in that order.