Register Now
DylanC

Should I buy an NES mini?

Well Nintendo announced that they are not making more (for now) , for a collectors it will be nice , its a solid mini console with good games unlike the mini PS1.
I agree with most members I will rather emulate the games , also if you just want to play the games with a NES controller you can get an USB controller for under 10 dollars on ebay.

43 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well Nintendo announced that they are not making more (for now) , for a collectors it will be nice , its a solid mini console with good games unlike the mini PS1.
I agree with most members I will rather emulate the games , also if you just want to play the games with a NES controller you can get an USB controller for under 10 dollars on ebay.

It's a gimmick to be honest.

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

Thanks for the responses, guys. Still on the fence about it tbh. I think I'll pick one up in a sale or something. The collector and kid in me wants one so bad! The realist in me is telling me to grow the f&*% up, lol.

Maybe for this once you should listen to the realist in you. Especially with the number of amazing games coming out this year.

Or not..

On 3/26/2019 at 8:59 PM, The Blackangel said:

For the love of the Gods no! These minis an classics systems are worthless. All they are is a shameful cash grab. Don't waste your money. If nostalgia is your reason, you'll seriously regret it. Nostalgia isn't satisfied by a replica.

THE CHURCH OF NINA STRUTHERS HAS SPOKEN!

Edited by UleTheVee