Register Now
kingpotato

Sonic Franchise

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Thats correct, we already saw that happen when they gave him a sword or when they made him a werewolf. 

The werewolf one really got me because how is it possible that a Hedgehog even becomes a werewolf when he's wasn't born a wolf or human - it was a ridiculous idea.

47 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

And can you imagine Dr Sonic? That's a game I'm not sure I even want to picture.

I'm dying of laughter! 🤣🤣

On 7/11/2019 at 5:43 AM, killamch89 said:

Mario is a more diverse character with several more skills such as being a doctor as well while all sonic is known for is running really fast.

Yes nothing really added in it. And the issue is that if they try to experiment with it, that would end bad. I mean we can't expect sonic in MK like game. lol. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes nothing really added in it. And the issue is that if they try to experiment with it, that would end bad. I mean we can't expect sonic in MK like game. lol. 

Okay guys! I have a brilliant one - What if...we put Sonic in a new Killer Instinct game? What nobody thinks this is brilliant?! Practically everyone would buy it (sarcasm).

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I don't think current generation would be falling for a lot of retro games including sonic. It's too looped in terms of gameplay for them. 

Sad, but true. The old games like that just don’t have enough action to entertain  the current generation of gamers in even the smallest way. Kids that are used to games like Skyrim, would never be held by SMB1, or Sonic.

The reboots I think are entirely aimed at the gamers that enjoyed the game the first time around. The developers are using updated technology, and slicker graphics to try to capitalize on the success they had when the game initially came out. Remember FF7? That game was so massively successful it pretty much blew the world away. I could be way off on this, but isn't it listed as the most successful Final Fantasy game to date? So they look at that, and think "Lets do it again! We'll be wiping our ass with $100 bills just for fun!".

On 7/15/2019 at 2:03 PM, The Blackangel said:

The reboots I think are entirely aimed at the gamers that enjoyed the game the first time around. The developers are using updated technology, and slicker graphics to try to capitalize on the success they had when the game initially came out. Remember FF7? That game was so massively successful it pretty much blew the world away. I could be way off on this, but isn't it listed as the most successful Final Fantasy game to date? So they look at that, and think "Lets do it again! We'll be wiping our ass with $100 bills just for fun!".

It is the most successful Final Fantasy game and yes, it is purely for nostalgic reasons why they developed a remake of the original FF7.

On 7/27/2019 at 2:22 PM, skyfire said:

I think original FF7 along with the movie that came for it. It was a good game. And they added gensis and other characters it was good development. 

We know that but the point  @The Blackangel was trying to make is that the reason FF7 was getting a remake was because of the popularity and success of the original game.

Hey guys! I just thought about a brilliant one - What if we make Sonic...an assassin like Agent 47 from the Hitman series? I mean he moves so quickly that he'll hardly be detected. I'm not sure how disguises would work because he'd look awkward in any kind of clothing. Imagine a giant blue hedgehog in a doctor's outfit...On second thought, maybe it won't work.🤣