Register Now
kingpotato

Sonic Franchise

On 8/3/2019 at 11:28 AM, killamch89 said:

Hey guys! I just thought about a brilliant one - What if we make Sonic...an assassin like Agent 47 from the Hitman series? I mean he moves so quickly that he'll hardly be detected. I'm not sure how disguises would work because he'd look awkward in any kind of clothing. Imagine a giant blue hedgehog in a doctor's outfit...On second thought, maybe it won't work.🤣

I dont know dude, you might be onto something there 🤣 

11 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I dont know dude, you might be onto something there 🤣 

I should patent the idea, there's no telling if SEGA might actually try it because that's one of the few things they haven't tried to implement in a Sonic game yet.

3 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Definitely prefer the classic Mega Drive trilogy when it comes to Sonic. Sonic Mania, Generations and Colours are still solid games though and I'd still say that Sonic Adventures is a pretty good 3D platformer for its time. Hasn't aged well though.

I agree that Sonic is an iconic character but trying to re-invent a ridiculously quick hedgehog to appeal to modern gamers will take an absolute miracle.

22 hours ago, skyfire said:

Imagine Sonic the Hitman lol... I think it;d be fun if sonic was thrown down from plane and forced to kill other hedgehog as part of the battle royale. 

A sonic Battle-royale game? 🤣🤣 Who knows? Sega might be desperate enough to try it.

On 8/14/2019 at 5:00 PM, killamch89 said:

I agree that Sonic is an iconic character but trying to re-invent a ridiculously quick hedgehog to appeal to modern gamers will take an absolute miracle.

A sonic Battle-royale game? 🤣🤣 Who knows? Sega might be desperate enough to try it.

They have tried almost everything so why the hell not xD

37 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I look at Sonic, then I look at my little guy Pablo, and I don’t really see any form of similarities. Pablo curls up in a ball, but he also does explore a lit. He’s just not lightning fast. He’s also no blue.

BAEA80D5-9BF4-4631-B1E9-C60B3BD0C0DE.jpeg

4249ED6D-7667-4E6C-A4FB-D3BF6EF8A056.jpeg

He also doesn't have an annoying voice like the one in the cartoon that used to air on Fox Kids.

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

Sonic in movies look like Homeless Dog with Rabies. I can't get to accept my head on that part. 

If my memory serves me correctly the upcoming movie would be the first one so I;m not sure what you're talking about. Yes, the original design of Sonic was pretty weird looking but the improved design shown off the other day resembles the original Sonic.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:26 AM, killamch89 said:

If my memory serves me correctly the upcoming movie would be the first one so I;m not sure what you're talking about. Yes, the original design of Sonic was pretty weird looking but the improved design shown off the other day resembles the original Sonic.

New changes do get it closer to the 2D design but at the end 2D is 2D for a reason. 

By the way Pablo > Sonic. Haha.