Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Skyrim Mods

I am and have always been a huge Modded Skyrim player. I am constantly looking for mods to enhance my Skyrim experience. One of my favorite Skyrim mods is Ordinator because this perk overhaul allows for unique playing styles such as a sneaky vampire hunter. What is your favorite Skyrim mods and why?

Modding is safe aslong as you backup your data before hand. In extreme cases, the worst that a installed modification can do is corrupt your game files. I personally stay away from modding. However, I have knowledge about modifications and how to install them if anyone would like any help.

SkyUI would have to be the best. Researching online, it's definitely has to be one of my favourite. Be careful where you download any game mod from as it could contain a computer virus which could infect your PC:

Edited by xXInfectedXx

1 hour ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Modding is safe aslong as you backup your data before hand. In extreme cases, the worst that a installed modification can do is corrupt your game files. I personally stay away from modding. However, I have knowledge about modifications and how to install them if anyone would like any help.

SkyUI would have to be the best. Researching online, it's definitely has to be one of my favourite. Be careful where you download any game mod from as it could contain a computer virus which could infect your PC:

Yes. SkyUi is a definite must-have mod and pre-requisite for most other mods to function properly.