Register Now
killamch89

That One Game...

7 hours ago, DylanC said:

Currently, that’s Fallout 76 for me. Very addictive stuff.

You mean Fallout 4 online lol. You're the first person I have heard who is addicted to it - most of my hardcore Fallout-loving friends were trying to get refunds because they wasted $60 dollars on it. Everyone has a preference though so I won't judge lol.

16 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I think I'm the only person who thinks Fallout 4 was decent.

I think Fallout 4 is great personally. I've played the hell out of it.

8 hours ago, DylanC said:

Currently, that’s Fallout 76 for me. Very addictive stuff.

If I wasn't playing DUSK and Far Cry 5 I'd be playing that. Usually my go-to game with friends nowadays.

38 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You mean Fallout 4 online lol. You're the first person I have heard who is addicted to it - most of my hardcore Fallout-loving friends were trying to get refunds because they wasted $60 dollars on it. Everyone has a preference though so I won't judge lol.

I'm not really addicted to it, but I do have fun with it when I play it.

Edited by Alyxx

18 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

I think Fallout 4 is great personally. I've played the hell out of it.

If I wasn't playing DUSK and Far Cry 5 I'd be playing that. Usually my go-to game with friends nowadays.

I'm not really addicted to it, but I do have fun with it when I play it.

Good for you. You're the first set of people I have encountered that actually loves Fallout 76.

35 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Good for you. You're the first set of people I have encountered that actually loves Fallout 76.

Dude, Fallout 76 is legit underrated. Sure, it's not the best in the series but it's actually super atmospheric, addicting and a whole lot of fun. I find the gaming community can have a bit of a "herd mentality" (which is funny cause that's a mutation In Fallout 76, lol). It's not the best in the series, but it can be a fun time if you're in the mood for some exploration, an interesting world and some "comfort food" style gaming. Everyone's different, though, right? 

Just now, DylanC said:

Dude, Fallout 76 is legit underrated. Sure, it's not the best in the series but it's actually super atmospheric, addicting and a whole lot of fun. I find the gaming community can have a bit of a "herd mentality" (which is funny cause that's a mutation In Fallout 76, lol). It's not the best in the series, but it can be a fun time if you're in the mood for some exploration, an interesting world and some "comfort food" style gaming. Everyone's different, though, right? 

Yeah you right but I'll wait until it there is a $10 dollar deal and then I'll probably buy it.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Yeah you right but I'll wait until it there is a $10 dollar deal and then I'll probably buy it.

Aye, picking it up for $10 is a steal! If you go in with tempered expectations, I'm sure you'll glean a lot of fun from it! Like I said, it's not the best FO game, but it's far from a bad game.

4 hours ago, DylanC said:

I agree 100%

On 12/23/2018 at 2:35 AM, killamch89 said:

Having said that, nothing is as bad as Fallout 76 - it's not even worth $3. They have some flying monsters in the game that are basically re-skinned Skyrim dragon - same animation. They completely destroyed the Fallout franchise with this release.

I can agree up to a point. I find it very enjoyable with friends... I think the sole purpose one should buy it is to play it with their friends, otherwise, it might get both frustrating and boring.