Register Now
killamch89

Most Kills In A Fortnite Round?

In a game of 50 vs 50, I got 16 kills in a round, helping our team to overcome an almost certain defeat. At one point, It was 20 vs 5 of us and I had just 6 kills. But then I turned into Rambo and killed 10 of them during my rampage and at the end of it, only another teammate and I survived. What are the most kills you have ever gotten in a Fortnite game mode?

Your quite skilled in the game, how many kills are on your account in total? I was too playing a game of 50 VS 50, I achieved 4 kills and I achieved the top 10 before I died in 8th place by a cheater. I'm not the best player in Battle Royale and some of you would probably laugh, but I'm good with the scope. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I honestly don't know. But I did once get around 12 kills in a squad game that I ended up winning. It was funny because it was with random players and I honestly didn't think I would get far in that particular game because the other 3 died early and it was just me for the rest of the game. But I pulled it off and was extremely happy. It helped that I managed to get a Scar during the middle of the game so that definitely helped me end game. 

You can find my overall stats here - https://fortnitestats.org/player/darthhazard

5 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Your quite skilled in the game, how many kills are on your account in total? I was too playing a game of 50 VS 50, I achieved 4 kills and I achieved the top 10 before I died in 8th place by a cheater. I'm not the best player in Battle Royale and some of you would probably laugh, but I'm good with the scope. 

I do pretty okay at it. Trust me, I wouldn't laugh because I am capable of equally brilliant and laughable moments in Fortnite. I'd have to check my kill count but I am pretty sure it's decent lol.

1 hour ago, DarthHazard said:

I honestly don't know. But I did once get around 12 kills in a squad game that I ended up winning. It was funny because it was with random players and I honestly didn't think I would get far in that particular game because the other 3 died early and it was just me for the rest of the game. But I pulled it off and was extremely happy. It helped that I managed to get a Scar during the middle of the game so that definitely helped me end game. 

You can find my overall stats here - https://fortnitestats.org/player/darthhazard

That sounds awesome man and you seem to be a decent player. As I was telling Infected, that was a moment of brilliance - I don't know how I managed it but I made it happen - well we because my team did help too lol.

On 8/19/2019 at 6:41 PM, skyfire said:

Mine usually goes around 10 or 12 at the most. When I am not with friends or so, I usually get random noobs and I tend to get killed in between when I am down in wrong locations. 

I used to manage 8 - 10 with noobs or sometimes as low as 4 if the group is really good and they wipe out all of our enemies.