Register Now
killamch89

Spiderman is the fastest selling superhero game in US history?!

No exact figure has been given but it has now surpassed the Arkham series. I borrowed my cousin's PS4 and played it and to be honest, it is a pretty solid game with a great story and fun gameplay. These console exclusives really make me jealous lol. What do you guys think about the most recent game and all the news surrounding it?

There was one news recently on the spiderman's new game. They seem to have added the fantastic four DLC into the mod. I think it'd be interesting to try out that gameplay. But that may release in the march. So you have some time for the update to play out. If you have loved the new game then this FF DLC is also worth checking out on YouTube.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

There was one news recently on the spiderman's new game. They seem to have added the fantastic four DLC into the mod. I think it'd be interesting to try out that gameplay. But that may release in the march. So you have some time for the update to play out. If you have loved the new game then this FF DLC is also worth checking out on YouTube.

Too bad I don't own a PS4 😭 . As it stands right now, Xbox doesn't have any exclusives anymore. No Fable, Halo, Gears Of War among others. The Xbox One is like an underpowered gaming laptop and I'm not even kidding.

Well considering the game is going to be ported in other consoles too. So you won't have to worry about it anymore. Eventually you will be able to play the game. Yeah I think xbox may not be for everyone but yeah we will see in near future once the game is ported on other consoles. 

Well, Spider Man is a very popular character there (and around the world too)... So, I wouldn't be surprise about that. But personally, I think he isn't so good as a video game. I prefer to see him in the movies. 

Edited by Shine_Spirit

Yes the popularity of the spiderman character definitely is going to make a lot of difference. And things are going to be changing as time goes on. But so far over the years spiderman will always sell.