Register Now

Do you have Xbox Game Pass on your Xbox One? It seems like a really sweet deal if you ask me. 

For those not aware, Xbox Game Pass is a Games on Demand subscription service on the Xbox One. It offers you unlimited access to over 100 Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles. This includes brand new titles like Sea of Thieves as well. It's basically a game version of Netflix. 

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet because I lent my XB1 to my brother. When I get it back I'll give it a look. 

I don't, I haven't heard of it before. Sold my Xbox 360 about 3 months ago along with the video games. A couple of months before I sold the console, I invested in a years Xbox Gold which which was a waste of money but always had subscription for aslong I owned the platform (6 years) and it's allowed me to enjoy myself interacting with other online players(so it was worth it). I'm not a Xbox player anymore, PC now! That was a big change for me.

Edited by XXInfectedXx

I don't currently own game pass. I have had it in the past and it's a fantastic value! I'm hoping to get a good deal on it in the new year as I enjoyed playing a lot of games on it and I would love to use some of those games to stream them on Mixer. It helps save money than buying all these games individually. It's fantastic and a great way to try new games you might not have tried otherwise. 🙂