Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
killamch89

When did you first get into PC gaming?

All of us PC master race members have a backstory about what got us to leave the console realm and enter the "light". My story started back in 2011 when I first started playing two mmorpgs - Eden Eternal and Champions Online and I got hooked to both games but my PC at the time wasn't powerful enough so I started putting money aside and bought an I5-2500K with an AMD 6970 gpu along with other components and built my first system. You could say the rest was history. What about you? When did you first get into PC gaming and why?  

Posted (edited)

It was a lot of years back in the time, 8 if I remember right. The first video games that I felt in love with were Counter Strike 1.6 and Minecraft. At the time they were my favourite ones and I didn't play that much other games basically.

Edited by Keranov

1 hour ago, Keranov said:

It was a lot of years back in the time, 8 if I remember right. The first video games that I felt in love with were Counter Strike 1.6 and Minecraft. At the time they were my favourite ones and I didn't play that much other games basically.

I used to play Doom, Max Payne, and Counterstrike on the PC back in the days but I wasn't that interested in it at the time. 

I think the old CS and Maxpayne were really good compared to many other 1 dimensional game we have today. I remember I got into PC gaming during the time when  the road  rash was one good game. 

On 8/24/2019 at 7:08 PM, skyfire said:

I think the old CS and Maxpayne were really good compared to many other 1 dimensional game we have today. I remember I got into PC gaming during the time when  the road  rash was one good game. 

Road Rash was a pretty entertaining game although it was quite repetitive but I loved playing it. I also used to play a lot of Fifa on PC back in the days as well.

When I was like 3 years old. My very first games were PC games and I was primarily a PC gamer through the 90's and until today. Grew up with a lot of early 90's DOS games and then moved on to 3DFX graphics games.

Edited by Alyxx