Register Now
killamch89

AMD Build

1 minute ago, skyfire said:

I recently checked the Nvidia's graphic card range and not much impressed I hope before the next christmas they bring something so that for gaming community it'd be something to look upto. 

I hope AMD drop some amazing Navi GPUs this year because Nvidia has gotten really lackadaisical as of late...

On 6/17/2019 at 10:10 PM, skyfire said:

This month no new news about them launching anything new. If they do something like that before christmas that would be good. I don't have any plans to spend the money after wards or too early than that. 

AMD are launching 4 new processors and 2 new graphic cards on July 7th - I am just waiting to see the reviews before I go ahead with building anything. I'm so overjoyed that I can build a functional all AMD build without a drop in performance compared to Intel.

On 8/12/2019 at 8:03 PM, skyfire said:

I think this year must belong to the AMD for this reason. They seem to be doing pretty good in the market. 

They are absolutely slaying Intel in the processor market as well as making exceptional strides in GPU market and are set to release some even more powerful ones later this year so I can't wait.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:26 PM, skyfire said:

Yes and the thing is that Ryzen sales are strong even before christmas. I am sure once the december passes we get new stats. 

The threadripper is coming out in November and Black Friday is around that time so the demand for AMD processors will soar even more.