Register Now
killamch89

Ask Killa

On 7/14/2019 at 12:59 AM, DC said:

@killamch89 Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to just go with the flow?

Most times I like things to be carefully planned but life is unpredictable as well so at times I may just go with the flow

On 8/28/2019 at 4:10 AM, kingpotato said:

Favorite Anime ? or top 3 ?

1)Yu Yu Hakusho

2)Dragon Ball Z

3) S-cry-Ed

This has to be the hardest question to date lol because there are so many that I love as well but these 3 have taught me a great deal of lessons.

18 hours ago, Alyxx said:

@killamch89 If we were hanging out, what would you wanna do?

Motorcycle riding or snowboarding.

16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

If you had the ability to time travel, what would be the first place you go ? future or past either one.

I'd travel in the past to Ancient Rome so that I could watch an event at one of the Gladiator Arenas.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Motorcycle riding or snowboarding.

Snowboarding is awesome. When you get to the point that you can do some of the more wicked stunts, it really becomes awesome. 20 years later, I know I really miss it.

My bike broke down a long time ago and ended up being a parts bike. I sold it for $400. It was an 81 Honda, so it wasn't worth much to begin with. Still fun to ride though when it ran.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 9/22/2019 at 9:33 AM, The Blackangel said:

Snowboarding is awesome. When you get to the point that you can do some of the more wicked stunts, it really becomes awesome. 20 years later, I know I really miss it.

My bike broke down a long time ago and ended up being a parts bike. I sold it for $400. It was an 81 Honda, so it wasn't worth much to begin with. Still fun to ride though when it ran.

The most fun part of snowboarding is learning in the beginning - some pretty hilarious wipeouts to be fair.

On 9/24/2019 at 10:58 AM, Alyxx said:

Other than sports, what do you do for fun?

Gaming obviously and telling jokes

On 9/24/2019 at 3:27 PM, The Blackangel said:

How do you take your coffee?

I'm not a huge coffee drinker at all but I like it pretty hot with very little sugar.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:27 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What random question would you most like to be asked?

This is a tough one,,,um,,,Who trains my dogs?