Register Now
killamch89

Ask Killa

On 10/22/2019 at 1:44 PM, kingpotato said:

In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?

Crazy

On 2/8/2020 at 9:24 AM, kingpotato said:

Best and worst anime you have ever seen ?

Best: Yu Yu Hakusho   Worst: God of High School

On 11/9/2019 at 6:26 PM, DC said:

@killamch89 What’s the weirdest thing about modern life that people just accept as normal?

Expecting comedians to be role models - From medieval times, the jester said all manner of crap imaginable and he would never be executed by the king or taken seriously. 

On 10/26/2019 at 5:46 AM, The Blackangel said:

What are your thoughts on all the zombie shows we’re being forced to endure currently?

It gives us ideas on how to prepare when somebody in a lab screws up and releases some kind of zombie virus, we have an idea of what to kill them with.

On 1/17/2020 at 6:51 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What is your favorite MMO, past or present?

That's a difficult one to answer because I've played so many great ones over the years.

On 2/29/2020 at 12:52 PM, DC said:

@killamch89 What's a game you didn't expect to enjoy but ended up liking?

I'd have to say Crash Bandicoot the original game. When I got it, I thought the game would just be another Spyro(the series that I hate the most) but it's one of those games that made me crack up throughout the entire game. The gameplay was pretty good as well.

On 12/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, The Blackangel said:

Are there any sciences you're passionate about? Why does it draw such interest for you?

Hmmm... That's a good question. I'd go for Astronomy because it constantly amazes how many new facts we learn about the universe and even the planets in the same solar system as us.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Hmmm... That's a good question. I'd go for Astronomy because it constantly amazes how many new facts we learn about the universe and even the planets in the same solar system as us.

Good answer. VERY good answer. What’s your favorite exoplanet? I’m drawn to 55 Cancri e myself.