Register Now
killamch89

Ask Killa

On 1/19/2019 at 1:55 PM, DC said:

What's the weirdest prank call you have ever made?

Back in high school, I once called Pizza Hut and spoke in a fake Asian accent and asked them if they served cat pizza and ask them when it would be ready.😂 I can't believe I managed to stay serious the entire time.

On 1/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, Katri Marcell said:

What's your ideal plan of a Saturday night?

There is a gaming lounge that I used to visit every Saturday as a teen that re-opened recently. I started going there and it is nice to play some Sega Rally Racing again and interact with the other patrons there and then go clubbing at around 12 am and go home the next morning.

17 hours ago, DC said:

What's the most courageous thing you've ever done?

When I was in high school, a gang from my school had "beef" with some other students from another school leading to some tension between students of both schools. One day, one of my friends got jumped by 4 of those students and was holding them off. One had an aluminum baseball bat, two had knives and the other a machete and my friend had a knife but was managing to hold his own but was tiring. I immediately jumped in brandishing my knife as well(school was extremely dangerous back in the days) and fought off three of them with the other one running when he realized that I fought off his other friends and they retreated. I was going to chase after them but my friend collapsed from exhaustion so I tended to my friend.

On 1/29/2019 at 8:44 PM, DC said:

Favorite knock-knock joke?

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Interrupting Dyslexic cow

Interrupting Dysle -

OMO!

I saw this one on Reddit about 3-4 years back and I found it to be one of the funniest knock knock jokes I ever heard.