Register Now
fantanoice

Game Merchandise

Do you own any game merchandise? What sorts of stuff do you have? 

Some of the things I have:

- Mountains of plushies from Mario, Pokémon, miscellaneous Nintendo, Sonic, etc

- About 30-40 Amiibo

- Persona 4 art book

- Hyrule Historia 

- Ace Attorney manga 

- Custom artwork from vendors at conventions

How about you? 

When I was younger my room was filled with gaming apparel. From props to posters to banners and more! Lol... These days I don't have any of that stuff other than a few stickers on the back of my laptop.

Persona 4 art book sounds really cool! Never really thought about it before, so here I go. I own the following pieces of game merchandise:

- Dark Souls art-book and OST

- Dark Souls T-shirt

- Black Ops Medal (comes with Hardened Edition)

- Black Ops 2 T-shirt

- PixelJunk Monsters T-shirt

- Silent Hill 2 OST

- Silent Hill Downpour OST

- Two Worlds 2 OST (the publisher/developer randomly sent it to me with the game)

I've never purchased any Merch and never will. I'm not that bothered about Gaming Merchandise as I just see this as another way of businesses generating profit. Most of the accessories are expensive in price anyway.

Do cosmetics really matter? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I own an Eevee plushie.

24 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I've never purchased any Merch and never will. I'm not that bothered about Gaming Merchandise as I just see this as another way of businesses generating profit. Most of the accessories are expensive in price anyway.

Do cosmetics really matter? 

Yes, apparently. There were people who were giving flack to Jason Schreier for not having "Gaming stuff" unlike his opponent YongYea during the debate. Yong literally had collectibles for MGS, Fallout, etc. Meanwhile, Jason's room was a clean slate and so, he wasn't "enough of a gamer" according to a lot of commenters.

2 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I own an Eevee plushie.

Yes, apparently. There were people who were giving flack to Jason Schreier for not having "Gaming stuff" unlike his opponent YongYea during the debate. Yong literally had collectibles for MGS, Fallout, etc. Meanwhile, Jason's room was a clean slate and so, he wasn't "enough of a gamer" according to a lot of commenters.

That is retarded...I mean I don't have any collectibles at all really except the Cyborg Ninja toy from Metal Gear Solid (had it since I was like 10). So what, we aren't enough of a gamer as well? Should I go out and buy the overpriced merchandise Bethesda is selling for Fallout 76 too?