Register Now
DylanC

Anyone got any good riddles?

On 12/2/2019 at 7:38 PM, The Blackangel said:

If I give you any more hints I’ll be giving you the answer.  I can’t think of any kind of hint that wouldn’t give away the answer.

On 12/14/2019 at 8:02 PM, DC said:

Well I am having a lot of trouble. Maybe provide the answer and move onto a new riddle? @The Blackangel

THEY ATE HIM!!!!
eight-ate

I found an ancient book on black magic. It explains how to put a curse on someone. This is what is written in the instructions:
If you follow these steps exactly, the curse will be place on the person of your choosing. However, if you make even one small mistake, the curse will be placed on you instead, so be careful.

Do you still wish to proceed?

Of course I do. I have an enemy. There is someone who I hate with all my heart. Someone I wish would die horribly. I want to place a curse on this person. That's why I searched for this book of black magic. I want this curse to work, so I will follow the steps exactly.

Step 1: Close your eyes and imagine the face of your enemy.
That's simple. I couldn't forget this person's face even if I wanted to. OK, what's next? Let's see...

Step 2: Imagine the curse you want to place on your enemy and what it will do to them.
I want this person to suffer the worst kind of pain imaginable. I want them to be suffering so much that they wish they are dead. Alright, what's the next step?

Step 3: Open your eyes.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:05 AM, kingpotato said:

I have one, The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?

Footsteps!

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I found an ancient book on black magic. It explains how to put a curse on someone. This is what is written in the instructions:
If you follow these steps exactly, the curse will be place on the person of your choosing. However, if you make even one small mistake, the curse will be placed on you instead, so be careful.

Do you still wish to proceed?

Of course I do. I have an enemy. There is someone who I hate with all my heart. Someone I wish would die horribly. I want to place a curse on this person. That's why I searched for this book of black magic. I want this curse to work, so I will follow the steps exactly.

Step 1: Close your eyes and imagine the face of your enemy.
That's simple. I couldn't forget this person's face even if I wanted to. OK, what's next? Let's see...

Step 2: Imagine the curse you want to place on your enemy and what it will do to them.
I want this person to suffer the worst kind of pain imaginable. I want them to be suffering so much that they wish they are dead. Alright, what's the next step?

Step 3: Open your eyes.

I have no idea where to start tbh

I'll leave you to solve the last one and add this one on top of it....

Old Man: Can you really rejuvenate my body and make me young again?
Scientist: Certainly. Our company has developed this machine that will take your cells and use them to generate a young, healthy body. Then, your memories will be extracted and transplanted into your new body.
Old Man: I see; Very good.
The old man lay down on the bed and was covered with a sheet.
A few hours passed.
Old Man: This is taking a long time; When will the procedure begin?
Scientist: Sorry to keep you waiting.
Young Man: Thank you. The procedure went so well; By the way, what are you going to do with this old body?
Scientist: It will be disposed of here.
The scientist wheeled the bed into the incineration facility.
Old Man: Oh. The person before me seems to have had a successful rejuvenation. Anyway, finally it's my turn.
Young Man: Thank you.

Edited by The Blackangel