Register Now
mont86

Game box or P.C. ?

1 hour ago, mont86 said:

What is your choice and opinion . I just bought a xbox , but wondering what are the advantages of both.

Thanks

Well, a PC is WAY more versatile and customizable than an Xbox or any other console. The only real advantage that consoles would have over a PC is the exclusive games such as Gears Of War for the Xbox.

Points of interest (Advantages of PC Gaming) 

• The best graphics RIGHT NOW so long as you've stayed up with the latest with the innovation that is on the market
  • Your not required to pay for an online  gaming service
  • Games are easily modified. 

• (Points for Disadvantages of PC)

Greatest Disadvantages of PC Gaming: 

• A set up can be very costly
  • You're stuck with managing Microsoft OS Gaming which limits your options unless you favour Microsoft.

PC for me. By box gaming, I'm speculating you mean Console Gaming.  We all have our preferences. What Xbox did you buy, were you able to do your research and find the best deal? What made you choose Console over Personal Computer gaming?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 12/27/2018 at 3:42 AM, mont86 said:

On a PC do you have a controller or the keyboard for movement and shooting, etc.

Depends on the game I am playing - Games like GTA V, PES and FIFA I tend to use my Xbox one S controller. For other games like most FPS, I use the mouse and keyboard.

19 hours ago, Jayson said:

In regards to PC, not sure about this, but I think the graphics and game play can way exceed a console.  Well, actually, considering that the memory and graphic options are so upgradeable on gaming PCs - that's not a guess!

Consoles are usually at or around the budget gaming desktop level which after a year it falls way behind budget desktops come out around that time with better hardware.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Consoles are usually at or around the budget gaming desktop level which after a year it falls way behind budget desktops come out around that time with better hardware.

I personal think PC games are boring. I was never able to get into it.

14 hours ago, Rey said:

Actually, it is a lot more fun than console gaming because most PC games can be modded by PC users enhancing the entertainment factor of said game while the console variants cannot.

17 hours ago, Rey said:

Why, any answer to why console gamer rather than PC. As previously mentioned, I prefer PC Gaming and you can do all of the following and more on a PC. Here are some reasons why you should choose this platform over Console:

• Modifying a game to introduce game mods is really easy. 
  • No online service fee
  • Video Games are cheaper to purchase for a personal computer. 
  • Build your computer how you want it to be with the right specifications. 

6 minutes ago, HelloG said:

P.C here 😄

Would you mind posting a picture of your setup and telling us the specifications? Is PC your main platform for gaming or do you have others such as Consoles and Handheld devices? What's the reasoning behind your answer today? 

I mean, you bought it already so it's probably not the best time to be doing a comparison 😂. It depends on what you want really. WIth PC, you get a lot more freedom and there is obviously a much larger choice of games as well for you. But the Xbox or even the PS4 is much easier to manage. The chances of there being a problem are low and you know that you can just buy a game and it will work with your console. Plus, it's a lot cheaper.