Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
mont86

Wanna get better in a shooting game .

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, mont86 said:

So is there a trick to it or just practice ?

I'm talking about ghost recon.  I have messed with the stabilizing, factory setting was 30 %

Yes, it takes a lot of practice but some of it is also reflexes and anticipating your opponent's moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First person shooter? (FPS) Doing some research, I find a tutorial on YouTube you can watch aswell as some of my personal tips below.

  • Don't stand their like a noob, take cover when necessary and let your opponent come to you. 
  • Shoot and Aim, don't immediately shoot when you see your potential enemy. The player may be on your team and gun shots will only attract more opponents
  • Don't panic

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One other tip - when using weapons like a rocket launcher/ grenade launcher and aiming at someone who is some distance away from you try to aim your shot ahead of them so they end up running right into the projectile. This strategy counts on your opponent continuing on the same path with little to no change in direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm almost sure that you can get better at shooting only by practicing. In CS:GO the more you play, the better you get. But there you can also change the crosshair which can give you some advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Keranov said:

I'm almost sure that you can get better at shooting only by practicing. In CS:GO the more you play, the better you get. But there you can also change the crosshair which can give you some advantage.

And adjust the sensitivity of the thumbsticks to suit his reaction time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Try a game on steam called AIM HERO. Definitely a good pick to train accuracy

Thanks for bringing this to our attention because I was never aware of such a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Practise. I mean, you can try checking out some tips and tricks online but ultimately it comes down to the player. A lot of these "tips" are from professionals or semi decent players that are already good at the game so these tips work for them. If your aim isn't great, then those tips are going to work. You have to keep playing and practising to improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Is called gurmz jurnolizm

Gotcha

 

2 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

Practise. I mean, you can try checking out some tips and tricks online but ultimately it comes down to the player. A lot of these "tips" are from professionals or semi decent players that are already good at the game so these tips work for them. If your aim isn't great, then those tips are going to work. You have to keep playing and practising to improve.

You also have to develop your own style of playing. I find that by developing my own style, it gives me a competitive edge where my moves are unpredictable to my opponents and I end up destroying them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In relation to the style, I also think you have to be slightly smart with how you play as well. Whilst, you can play well by having good reactions and being in good control of the actual controls in the game, you have to be smart with how you play. Don't just shoot at someone when you see them if they are far away. Use your head, try to get closer and then start shooting. You have to think about when and when not to shoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

In relation to the style, I also think you have to be slightly smart with how you play as well. Whilst, you can play well by having good reactions and being in good control of the actual controls in the game, you have to be smart with how you play. Don't just shoot at someone when you see them if they are far away. Use your head, try to get closer and then start shooting. You have to think about when and when not to shoot.

Excellent points and also you have to try predicting your opponent's moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...