Register Now
killamch89

Most Unique Game Played for the PS2

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The best and most frequent game I played over at my PS2 console back then is simply PES series. I played from PES 2010-2014 it was simply amazing back then. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

My favorite Playstation 2 games back then was definitely going to be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It's one game that still gives me good vibes from my PS2 back then. 

I'd hardly call those games "Unique", but on an interesting note PES 2014 was released on November 8 2013, making it the last ever release on the PS2. it is pretty dumbfounding to think that not only were Fuckonami still releasing PES games on the PS2 when the PS4 was just coming out, but EA but released FIFA 14 on the PS2 as well a couple of months earlier.  It just shows how dated and underdeveloped these games truly are.

23 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'd hardly call those games "Unique", but on an interesting note PES 2014 was released on November 8 2013, making it the last ever release on the PS2. it is pretty dumbfounding to think that not only were Fuckonami still releasing PES games on the PS2 when the PS4 was just coming out, but EA but released FIFA 14 on the PS2 as well a couple of months earlier.  It just shows how dated and underdeveloped these games truly are.

Yes, PES released 2014 edition as the last for PS2, and FIFA too did same thing. But do you know some PS2 console users are still having fun playing newer versions of the game?

That's due to the fact, people who indulge in piracy used to remaster the newer editions. 

On 10/14/2021 at 3:23 AM, Head_Hunter said:

The best and most frequent game I played over at my PS2 console back then is simply PES series. I played from PES 2010-2014 it was simply amazing back then. 

If PES never took the path they did with their greed, their games would definitely be dominating the market now but it's all FIFA now.