Register Now
mont86

Youtube gamer tutorials ..

I'm guessing that your asking how YouTubers make professional videos. Watch this video below and this content from Evan Carmichael. Content creators like Evan will get directly to the point aswell as using a high-end camera to make sure the quality is as polished as it can be. 

11 hours ago, mont86 said:

These are serious gamers or do they get inside info on how to get that good ?

I found one vid saying they could only reveal so much on the video..

Some may have the natural skills from playing similar types of games over a long period of time and some of them do lie about their skills. They use video edits to fool their viewers.

I used to when I was smaller. I would usually go on YouTube and search for gaming tips for games that I knew that I was getting for Christmas. I usually only did this for first-person shooters really like Call of Duty because most other games were straightforward and didn't require that much "tips & tricks". I don't really search for gamer tutorials anymore though. I wouldn't say I'm a professional or the best but I'm pretty good with shooters now so I don't really need any tips. I know most of them and for me, most of these videos just tell you the obvious that most people know already anyway.

25 minutes ago, DarthHazard said:

I used to when I was smaller. I would usually go on YouTube and search for gaming tips for games that I knew that I was getting for Christmas. I usually only did this for first-person shooters really like Call of Duty because most other games were straightforward and didn't require that much "tips & tricks". I don't really search for gamer tutorials anymore though. I wouldn't say I'm a professional or the best but I'm pretty good with shooters now so I don't really need any tips. I know most of them and for me, most of these videos just tell you the obvious that most people know already anyway.

I don't really use gamer tutorials either because I am aware of most of the stuff they mention already and I love to go about things my own way as well.

1 hour ago, mont86 said:

Definitely getting better, getting use to where the buttons are.. LOL

It takes a while at the start. But after a while, you will get used to the buttons and you won't have any problem playing different games. For example, when Fortnite first came out, I was struggling with the building aspect of the game because of the fact that it was hard to remember all the different controls for it. A few months later and I'm extremely great with the controls and I don't even need to look at the buttons to see which ones I need to press.