Register Now
9Online

Whats your favorite game-type?

1 hour ago, Keranov said:

I like a lot of games but I think that MMORPG is my favourite genre. I also like first person shooting and survival games. Simulators like Euro Truck Simulator 2 are good too.

What are some of your favorite MMORPG games? I like survival games, too. Have you ever played Dead Rising?

It might be a bit unconventional but my favorite genre is rogue-like games. Games like Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Slay the Spire and so on. It's mostly due to the replayability and the amazing combos but I do appreciate me a good action or adventure game here and there 😄

Used to be first shooting and RPG games, and till this day it's still is. But I got into allot of simulator games and manly focusing on that. I do allot of GTA5 mostly every week or more. Streaming FiveM. I also like games and title that has an good story to it and that's not boring. 

1 hour ago, Jayson said:

I like Mario type games the most.  That would also include Donkey Kong, Banjo-kazooie.  Anyway, another genre I equally like is racing. I love Mario Kart and possibly I would like other racing ones if tried.

Yeah racing is probably my third favourite genre. Forgot to mention it.

I'm a huge Mario Kart fan too. If you're into those type of racing games I highly recommend checking out the game ReVolt on PC. It's a game where you drive RC cars that shoot stuff at each other. Extremely fun.

Edited by Alyxx

Possibly I could also include sports. I mean, I've went thru phases where I've really enjoyed basketball, baseball, and especially, American football.  Anyway, though, some lesser enjoyed games are ice hockey and soccer - but I can say floor hockey is the most fun sport I've played in real life and soccer isn't far off.

Edited by Jayson