Register Now
9Online

Do you play Creative or Survival on Minecraft?

Would love a lengthy Creative vs. Survival thread! 

I've never enjoyed creative mode as much as I have survival. If I'm playing Minecraft, I'll always either be on an SMP or PvP server. Never, ever play single-player, neither. I think the challenges and rewards in survival mode outdo creative on Minecraft any day! 

What's your preferred Minecraft game mode? 

I like playing survival because it's a challenge to stay safe and creative is alright but it sucks bc you can't dig 3 blocks and that's as far it will go down. But I mean 40 or 50 blocks down and you'll hit lava. But I like survival because it's more challenging.

I don't think I ever played Creative. Survival gives you something to lose and is on the whole way more exciting. 

My friend used to use Creative as a way to design her absurd fortress which she made an effort to rebuild onto every server she could find. So that's one use for it, I guess. XD

Edited by fantanoice

It's all down to preference and how you feel. Yes, they're different and I prefer Survival.  If you like building, experimenting and designing,  then use creative. On the other hand, if you want to have fun surviving, then survival is right for you, if your a patient person who wants to work towards different goals in the video game.