Register Now
9Online

Does anybody gamble on eSports?

I too have friends gambling on e-sports matches but it needs sooo much time to get to know team compositions and skill levels to do so. If I would gamble though I would choose card games since it's individual and even though they are pretty random, you can easily know how to bet on tournaments on their early stages.

I don't gamble on esports, simply because I don't know enough about the teams, players, and so on. I don't think esports have been around long enough to adequately research spreads and odds. I do however gamble on professional sports.

I too, have friends which are avid gamblers on eSports. Personally speaking, I have never done it myself as Gambling is a bad habit to get into. Gambling can lead to potential to loose money, it's expensive, addicative, and various other problems. This isn't to say Gambling is bad. Excessive forms are bad and you can be drawn in really easily so therefore it's best to set yourself a budget and stay with it. Choose how often your going to Gamble and How much your set budget is. Please note, this is not financial advice, this is just my opinion from personal experience. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I would never do this. I think it's just a bit too risky to gamble on esports. I don't really gamble on anything at the moment anyway so I guess that also contributes slightly to my decision to not gamble on esports but I would be much rather gambling on something like football where there are slightly fewer factors that can influence a result. Plus it's better to try and stay away from things like gambling to ensure that it does not become a habit.