Register Now
9Online

What computer brand do you own?

I have a custom built PC. I would recommend if you are purchasing a new computer for yourself to be a custom built too. They are much cheaper and powerful than the pre-builts. If you need any help with that I can assist.

I don't have a gaming PC, so I don't really use my PCs for stuff beyond poker machine and chess games.  Anyway, what I have is an HP (2018) and eMachines (2011) which are both in good condition for respective ages.

Oh, by the way, the HP, unlike the eMachines, is memory upgradeable.

Most of the users in this topic have custom built PC. I probably should of built it myself, however I purchased one in Currys/PC World and my computer brand is Acer. I paid 649.99 and I have some decent specs with it. Has anyone here had any good or bad experiences with this company?

Edited by XXInfectedXx

I tend to stick with HP. I’ve never had a problem with them and have only gotten new ones when I felt it was time to upgrade. My current one is an all-in-one and it’s great. My laptop is a small HP, and it does everything I got it for, which isn’t much. I got it for a bit of internet surfing and to write on when I’m out. The only computer brand that has proven repeatedly that it’s a completely worthless piece of shit is dell. I was stuck fixing the worthless things nonstop when I was a teenager, at school before I dropped out. I owned one only one time for all of 2 weeks and all it did was prove once again, that dell needs to go out of business.

20 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I tend to stick with HP. I’ve never had a problem with them and have only gotten new ones when I felt it was time to upgrade. My current one is an all-in-one and it’s great. My laptop is a small HP, and it does everything I got it for, which isn’t much. I got it for a bit of internet surfing and to write on when I’m out. The only computer brand that has proven repeatedly that it’s a completely worthless piece of shit is dell. I was stuck fixing the worthless things nonstop when I was a teenager, at school before I dropped out. I owned one only one time for all of 2 weeks and all it did was prove once again, that dell needs to go out of business.

I do have to agree with you on Dell machines because I had the same issue with a computer we bought from them when I was a teenager. We had a defective motherboard for the first machine we bought, the second machine we exchanged it for had a defective battery, the third machine we got when we returned the second had a faulty CPU -_-. I've never really bought any Dell products after that.