Register Now
9Online

Has your gaming profile ever been hacked?

Have you ever had a PSN, Xbox Live, Steam, or other gaming profile hacked and stolen before? 

I remember trying to gameshare with someone when I was much younger and they ended up stealing my account. I was friends with him for a couple months too. People are just shitty. Have you ever been a victim? 😞 

Not sure if this counts but once someone hacked my account in a Minecraft server. The price of the account was over $60 with all the purchased ranks, money and extras there. I didn't care much because a week after that the server has been shut down.

2 hours ago, Keranov said:

Not sure if this counts but once someone hacked my account in a Minecraft server. The price of the account was over $60 with all the purchased ranks, money and extras there. I didn't care much because a week after that the server has been shut down.

Oh, dude, I'd be so mad! Were you ever able to reset the account to get your access back? 

1 hour ago, 9Online said:

Oh, dude, I'd be so mad! Were you ever able to reset the account to get your access back? 

Well, I was very mad at first too. I have contacted the owner of the server and asked him for help and received a simple "no" answer. Anyway, the server got shut down a week or two after that. And I have paid only $7 myself so that's not really a big problem.

On 7/24/2018 at 5:12 PM, Keranov said:

Yeah - It definitely counts as one because you lost access to your to your account which was worth something in as much as the server was shutdown later.