• Luigi
    • Peach
    • Toad
    • Yoshi
    • Bowser
    • Wario
    • Donkey Kong

On 8/29/2018 at 11:54 PM, JennyorAlice said:

I picked Toad.  I picked him a lot because I felt he was one of the faster ones since he didn't weigh that much.  The only down side to him was if you bumped into one of the bigger racers, they could knock you out of the way pretty easily. 

See, I went with Yoshi who had very similar pros and cons.

For battle though, Bowser was always the one people would fight for. Eventually we had to ban it. 😛

I was always a DK guy myself.

On 12/30/2018 at 10:29 AM, killamch89 said:

A bit off topic but why do you guys think they waited so long to add Link to Mario Kart? I mean it wasn't until Mario Kart Delux 8 for the Switch came out that Link was finally added.

Link was DLC for MK8

18 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Link was DLC for MK8

I know. I was highlighting the fact that one of Nintendo's most popular characters has only been recently added to the Mario Kart lineup despite the fact that Mario Kart has been around since the late 90's. 

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I know. I was highlighting the fact that one of Nintendo's most popular characters has only been recently added to the Mario Kart lineup despite the fact that Mario Kart has been around since the late 90's. 

That's because it's freaking Mario Kart dude.. Super Smash Bros was also a Nintendo game until Brawl.

Edited by UleTheVee

On 8/29/2018 at 8:54 AM, JennyorAlice said:

I picked Toad.  I picked him a lot because I felt he was one of the faster ones since he didn't weigh that much.  The only down side to him was if you bumped into one of the bigger racers, they could knock you out of the way pretty easily. 

I miss the ability to bump people off the track, which is one reason I loved Double Dash, DS, and Wii. Plus I hate the coins.