Register Now
Rey

Trump

What are your thoughts on trump? For me I can’t stand trump not one bit. I think he is a moron, unqualified, narcissistic, full blown racist and full or hate. He is a bigot and a bully. His views make no sense and he should be impeached and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Chump should be executed for his crimes. He is the worst dictator this country has ever seen. A retarded monkey would be a major improvement. After Chump maybe we could elect Satan. That is if we want an improvement.

MAHA - Make America Hate Again

Birds.jpg

Edited by The Blackangel

We haven't driven any of our people to lower themselves to republican status. We fight hard to get rid of all the terrorists in our political system (Chump and Dense for example), and bring in intelligent people that will fight for creating and maintaining a functioning country, while facing the threats to our world like climate change. It's why I support Tom Steyer. He's the last hope this country has.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 2/19/2020 at 10:37 AM, The Blackangel said:

We haven't driven any of our people to lower themselves to republican status. We fight hard to get rid of all the terrorists in our political system (Chump and Dense for example), and bring in intelligent people that will fight for creating and maintaining a functioning country, while facing the threats to our world like climate change. It's why I support Tom Steyer. He's the last hope this country has.

The supporters have Trump with a halo of light around him. 🙃

On 2/27/2020 at 9:36 AM, The Blackangel said:

Clinical insanity in its purest form.

Well, they had this propaganda pic in the World Book Encyclopedia (article about propaganda).  One had Hitler with a halo of light and another had him as this ridiculous Charlie Chaplin character.   Well, they could actually do that to any public figure or person.