Register Now
Rey

Eminem

Eminem is one of my favorite rappers and I have been listening to him since his original song "My name is" first came out. Eminem, lyrically, is easily a top 5 of all time rappers. Not many rappers I know can go toe to toe with him in a rap battle and come out with any shred of dignity. Come to think of it - I have never seen him lose a rap beef to anyone - Ja Rule, Benzino and a host of others got their careers ended by them.

I like his music.  Also, it is heroic how he overcame massive abuse and poverty to be a superstar.  Anyhow, he also made a name for himself in hip-hop being white - and his music wasn't cheesy and dorky.   That was a first.

Edited by Jayson

Eminem is a talented rapper. Although I'm only familiar with the popular hits. I'm sure it would be worth it to me to check out his non radio hit songs. More recently, a similar type of rapper is NF which I really like. A lot of things he says I can relate to. It would probably be the same if I dug deeper into Eminem songs. 

10 hours ago, Empire said:

Mixed feelings as a female fan due to the history of his lyrical content yet like many of you I grew up on his early stuff and will never deny his contributions to the genre.

I thought you're a male, you've always sounded like one. 

Eminem is a fan favourite, even though he goes naughty at times due to some of his raps going off, demonstrating frugal meaning at times.