Register Now
Rey

Birdbox

It isn't a horror movie, don't be fooled in to thinking that. 

It is a thriller. Pretty good one too. 

The story line has some pretty major holes in it, but the acting is good and as ever Sandra Bullock is amazing. 

14 hours ago, Lee said:

The story line has some pretty major holes in it, but the acting is good and as ever Sandra Bullock is amazing. 

I actually got a chance to watch the movie and I just had to stop watching it because it bored me to death.

On 1/18/2019 at 5:03 AM, Lee said:

Agreed with this analysis. It's a thriller, not a horror movie. It was very entertaining but did contain major plot holes and I personally found the ending to be very anti-climatic.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:33 PM, DC said:

Agreed with this analysis. It's a thriller, not a horror movie. It was very entertaining but did contain major plot holes and I personally found the ending to be very anti-climatic.

I also found the ending to be very anti-climatic - When it ended I was like "Wait, that's it?".

I didn't like the movie. Nothing scary. Nothing to worry about. Always cliffhanger. And no ending worth thinking about. So it kind of made me bored after some time. I guess we just have to realize that some people may find such movies good. But for me it was not something of my taste. I would rather prefer gory movies over this as it is lot better on that point.