Register Now
DarthHazard

PS Plus Rewards

Slightly different to Sony Rewards, PS Plus Rewards gives freebies to PlayStation Plus users. I'm not sure if this is a brand new feature or if they have been available for other countries for a while. However, they have two great offers available at the moment. The best offer being free NOW TV Sports pass for 7 days that will expire in 12 months. 

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this is available for other countries but it is definitely available for PlayStation Plus users in the UK

Get your rewards here - https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-plus/ps-plus-rewards/

Sony rewards were not that good as they used to give free games per month. But only usable as long as the subscription is existing. I think on that note, If you compare PS plus rewards with sony rewards, both are pretty much the same these days. 

Not that fussed, like others side there rewards aren't that good. First thing you need to know with most people that is whether or not Sony have implemented the rewards programme in your specific region, allot do not even realize that not always it works in your location. sucks but not worth it I say. 

What games that people brought anyway with there awards and is it been good?

On 1/15/2021 at 5:55 AM, Shole said:

Right on time when I sold my PS4, bruh why does this happen to me every time. I buy CK2 it becomes free to play, I sell my sony FREE GAMES. I am cursed...def cursed.

Haha, that could be really frustrating getting your timing wrong with any step you take. It sure looks like a curse but it's not. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that could be really frustrating getting your timing wrong with any step you take. It sure looks like a curse but it's not. 

It seems like I always do it. I got Crusader Kings 2 about 3 days before it went Free to Play....

3 minutes ago, Shole said:

It seems like I always do it. I got Crusader Kings 2 about 3 days before it went Free to Play....

Yeah, it's very painful should that happen to anyone. Bad timing really is a big heartbreak stuff. 

On 1/13/2021 at 3:20 AM, Syntax said:

Thankfully some of the games are solid. Make sure to sign up for Sony Rewards since every single purchase you makes gets you points, that you then can use to buy and get games/items for 100% free.

Seriously, why wouldn't they give you points when you have already paid for something? It's trade by batter 😂

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a pity that the reward section of PS didn't extend to non US and UK citizens who owns the console game. Maybe their is still future upfront prices, let's see what the future holds. 

Some parts of the world are more favorable in getting such deals, it's something that I don't get to bother myself too much about now. 

On 8/10/2021 at 2:00 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Never knew about the rewards, but I know we got free games, which most months are pretty junky. 

Free games aren't really worth it in my opinion and most of them are bombard with ads that makes it a horrible playing session.