Register Now
killamch89

The Long Dark

I was looking for a new horror game to get into besides the resident evils and what not and I came across the long dark. The game has been in open access on Steam for sometime now but I have not seen a lot of gameplay footage or heard anything about this game really. Does anybody have any experience or know anything about this game and is it worth paying for it?

Hey, I have been playing The Long Dark for a while now and to be honest, it is not that "horror". It is a survival game (With a fantastic story). I would instead purchase The Forest as it has better graphics and is cheaper. (Currently, with the sales The Long Dark is 6$ and The Forest 11$, but without the sales, TLD is 25$ while The Forest 15$). 

10 hours ago, iaminsensible said:

Hey, I have been playing The Long Dark for a while now and to be honest, it is not that "horror". It is a survival game (With a fantastic story). I would instead purchase The Forest as it has better graphics and is cheaper. (Currently, with the sales The Long Dark is 6$ and The Forest 11$, but without the sales, TLD is 25$ while The Forest 15$). 

Thanks for the heads up mate - I really appreciate it.