Register Now
Alexander.

Happy New Year - 2019!

2019 has officially arrived, what's everyone new years resolution? What did everyone get up to for Christmas and New Years? My family took me out for dinner at a local pub for Christmas Dinner and then we went to play board games round my relatives house. New Years I went round my parents house and a couple of drinks. My resolution is to loose weight but never end up sticking to it. New year, fresh start. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Improve upon last year especially in my Freelancing business although I had a very good 2018, I want to reach way higher heights.

Happy New Yer @killamch89 and @UleTheVee! Killa, Hope this works out for you. How do you plan on reaching out to more customers or clients? What's your freelancing business about and what are your current POS - Monthly sales? What's a realistic regular income you are now hoping for?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

14 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Happy New Yer @killamch89 and @UleTheVee! Killa, Hope this works out for you. How do you plan on reaching out to more customers or clients? What's your freelancing business about and what are your current POS - Monthly sales? What's a realistic regular income you are now hoping for?

I am a Freelance Animator/video editor and I just go out and find clients via sites like craigslist etc. or message the media department of a company with a proposal. I work by contracts that I draft up and I am hoping to break the $8k US barrier this year.