Register Now
Alexander.

Online flash games

What are some of your favourite "online flash video games"? List three of your favourites and explain why. Mine are Run 2, agar.io and then Slither.io. Run 2 is my #1 favourite and you can find the video game on CoolMaths along with an excellent designed concept and fantastic 3D Graphics. I've posted the game trailer below. 

Any of the games on Miniclips. When I was younger, there was a point where I didn't have a game console so I usually played quite a bit on these flash games on sites like Miniclips. There was this one game on Miniclips where you had to be a taxi driver and drive passengers around. I used to love that game, I'll have to try and find it to see if it's still as fun as it was back then 😄 

21 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

Any of the games on Miniclips. When I was younger, there was a point where I didn't have a game console so I usually played quite a bit on these flash games on sites like Miniclips. There was this one game on Miniclips where you had to be a taxi driver and drive passengers around. I used to love that game, I'll have to try and find it to see if it's still as fun as it was back then 😄 

I used to play the 2-D shooting games on Miniclips as well. I don't think flash online games would appeal to me anymore - not when I have GTA V and other games around to entertain me.

I think Mini clip and newsgrounds. Both the site had some really good games. I think miniclip has vast collection. Such that they don't know how much to consider for the keeping up with the updates. I hope they continue to make desktop type of games. As they used to do that in past. Having browser only games are good for some games but more harder games need to be for the desktop.