Register Now
Alexander.

GTA Shark Cards

Has anyone actually purchased Shark Cards on Grand Theft Auto Five, if was it a legitimate sale? Shark cards are another name for in-game currency.  Last time I played, a cheater dropped over 50 million$ to the whole lobby and I managed to grab 10 of it. If Rockstar were to find out about this matter, would they ban my account or ban the modder which breached the rule in the first place? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

There are a lot of modders in GTA V Online and because of this reason it doesn't worth to purchase Shark Cards. And also, there is a small change for Rockstar to find about the dropped money from the cheater. But if they do - ban.

No, and I never will purchase any microtransactions for Rockstar games. I'll happily pay for any single player DLC but I'll never pay for virtual currency especially when the prices are stupid. I think you have to buy over $100 worth of Shark cards to get an expensive plane on GTA 5 which is a joke. I actually got some modder to get me a billion dollars on the game when you could still transfer accounts from 360/PS3 to current gen. And that was only $5 lol

1 minute ago, DarthHazard said:

No, and I never will purchase any microtransactions for Rockstar games. I'll happily pay for any single player DLC but I'll never pay for virtual currency especially when the prices are stupid. I think you have to buy over $100 worth of Shark cards to get an expensive plane on GTA 5 which is a joke. I actually got some modder to get me a billion dollars on the game when you could still transfer accounts from 360/PS3 to current gen. And that was only $5 lol

That is what you cal a good deal... Anyway, did you manage to spend all of the money you received from the modder?

21 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

I spent $50 dollars once and it was when T20 and those other early supercars were dominating GTA online. Otherwise, I have never spent another dime - I did heists and races to make my earnings.