Register Now
Alexander.

Content Creators

I am a content creator but I don't do gaming videos. I do animation videos and since my channel was started a couple days ago, I have 1 subscriber although I am not so much looking to make any money as it is just a way increase my portfolio and a way to market my skills.

On 1/4/2019 at 7:15 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Are you a content creator? How often do you upload?  What type of gaming videos do you make and how many fans do you currently have? Generally speaking, my videos are based around Fortnite and my subscribe base is just over 2k.

I am a content creator for multiple channels but I decided to leave it to focus on gaming journalism instead. I definitely still will do collabs with anyone interested though.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:35 PM, Darth Maul said:

I wouldn't call myself a content creator because I've only ever did like 2 videos and it's not really a hobby of mine. I just did it to show off how good I was at Call of Duty to a specific group of people lol. 

I do it mainly to show off my skills but it is a form of content creation.

I am not a content creator as of yet. But I am planning to get into the content creation. So far from my experience. I may have to find out other alternative than the youtube. So many people are uploading the video on youtube. And that kind of creates too much content which is not in right direction. I may consider uploading the content to the live.me and see if that can convert.