Register Now
Alexander.

Keyboards

On 1/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, Darth Maul said:

I have around three. Two cheap ones and the one that came with my computer. The one that I got with my computer has several keys that do not work anymore, so I normally connect a cheap USB keyboard when I'm using it these days. 

That's a lot of keyboards lol.

On 5/25/2019 at 11:40 AM, skyfire said:

For laptop one should stick with the device based laptop. I think even the wireless are not much needed because they are easy to damage as well. 

I'm not sure why anyone would get another keyboard for their laptop unless it is in an absolutely shambolic condition.

Anyone hating those new keyboards that Lenovo is shipping with their laptops. I personally hated them a lot. I mean those type of keyboards can be pretty hard to get used to as well. It's bad that there is no standard among the brands. 

On 6/17/2019 at 10:09 PM, skyfire said:

Anyone hating those new keyboards that Lenovo is shipping with their laptops. I personally hated them a lot. I mean those type of keyboards can be pretty hard to get used to as well. It's bad that there is no standard among the brands. 

I'm pretty sure that they can't be any worse than the ones on a Macbook because Apple is ditching the keyboard mechanism they have been using in their laptops for the last 3 years and replacing them with a previous version.

On 7/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, skyfire said:

Apple is kind of really worst manufacturer that forces people on doing things after people get used to it. I guess we will never learn why they make those changes. 

Not only that but their stuff are ridiculously overpriced - Like, for instance, the monitor stand that costs $1000 US. I'm not sure what they are smoking but they need to cut it out.

I have a gaming PC that I built myself, I bought a HAVIT Rainbow LED Backlit Wired Keyboard and Mouse Combo Set. Also, why would anyone need more than one keyboard for the same desktop? Seems odd.

1 hour ago, ARx182 said:

I have a gaming PC that I built myself, I bought a HAVIT Rainbow LED Backlit Wired Keyboard and Mouse Combo Set. Also, why would anyone need more than one keyboard for the same desktop? Seems odd.

Yeah, seems weird to me to....  I think I got another keybord lying ayound somwhere that counts as a spare I guess but I don't see any reason you would need more than one at the same time.