Register Now
Alexander.

Keyboards

On 5/25/2019 at 5:40 PM, skyfire said:

For laptop one should stick with the device based laptop. I think even the wireless are not much needed because they are easy to damage as well. 

Correct. There is no need for a second keyboard for a gaming, one is enough. If you game with your Laptop on your lap, then it's nearly impossible to use a secondary one anyway as there isn't enough room.

Edited by Alexander.

On 6/23/2020 at 9:14 AM, skyfire said:

If you use ASUS TUF like laptops, I think those fancy LED blinking or the specific color choices is also possible. So I think on that note I'd definitely go for the keyboards of those laptops. 

Which colour would you go for and what are your reasons for choosing a LED? Tell us the brand name for the keyboard that you've been using. If you're a Laptop gamer, the keys are built into the machine, would it be a good idea to invest in a secondary keyboard, wireless or wired? 

Edited by Alexander.

I own 1 keyboard. It is the one that came with my iBuyPower desktop and it is crappy. The enter key by the letter keys (not by the num pad) doesn't work half of the time. I cleaned it and everything and it is still hard to press down sometimes. It is a pain. >.<

I plan to buy a wireless Logitech one once I get an IT job.